Occupational therapy is a procedure applied to people who are disabled, ill, or have gone through an accident that caused them to face complications in their daily activities. The therapy will allow you to improve, restore, and develop your body and senses from discomfort. Your therapist will conduct examinations and will guide you to betterment.
Our occupational therapists are responsible for:
- Assessment of Health Needs
- Education and Training in the use of rehabilitative equipment
- Education and Training in the use of mobility support equipment
- Home Inspection for Safety Risks
- Muscle Exercises
- Strength Training
- Balance Training
- Mobility Improvement
- Relearning Skills of Daily Living/ Self Care
Keep in Touch
If you have questions or concerns about our services, you can always reach us.