Healthcare needs can be expensive and can sometimes exceed your budget. For this reason, our medical social workers will assist you in obtaining the equipment and services to maintain a good health record. The service will prevent you to fall into debt while getting most of the resources you need. They will assess your situation closely for them to be able to determine and respond to your concerns properly.
Our medical social workers are responsible for:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Parent Training
- Access to Community Resources
- Health Education
- Providing Emotional Support
- Rehabilitation Guidance
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Resolving Domestic Issues
- Bereavement Support and Burial Arrangements
- Grief Counseling
Keep in Touch
If you have questions or concerns about our services, you can always reach us.